its friday

happy friday pretty people. I have actually been sketching the past couple days but haven't had a chance to snap shots of them or scan them (for better viewing). Sorry about that :) Its been a pretty busy week. hm, well kinda. for three days I had a stomach flu and then I went out to dinner at a pho joint with some lovely friends last night. Currently, I am super exhausted. It took me forever to fall asleep last night! and now im here.. at work.. finally drinking an iced coffee. But its Friday.. is it weird that I want to do something tonight even though im tired? haha. Im taking my niece and nephew to see Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Im incredibly excited! since.. I am a huge fan of the first Percy Jackson movie AND Logan Lerman (*swoon*). I even thought of having a Percy Jackson themed party at one point, itll happen someday. haha. Ill be sure to let you all know my rating for it. Along with two others that I didn't get to post.
oh, by the way.. im in love with my new blue and white polka dot sweater that I got a h&m. so comfy! its still a wee bit warm to wear it BUT Fall is right around the corner and im so excited :)
I hope you all are having a good day so far.. and I hope you have a tremendous weekend!

my friday tunes:
98* "Invisible Man" / Bon Iver "Holocene" / Benny Goodman "Goodnight my Love" / Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack

4 comments: