invitations : baby boy

im so excited that two lovely friends of mine will be having a little boy in January. They tied the not this past April and I was fortunate enough to attend. I even had the privilege of designing their "save the date" cards, bridal shower invitations & wedding invitations. I am honored once again to work with them by getting to design their baby shower invites! I actually really love doing invitations and im glad that my friends and family have came to me to do some for them. I love gathering their ideas and putting them all in one design. Though, I still have a lot to learn about designing. Sometimes it takes me a while to get just one placement right. haha. I get worried sometimes that maybe its a little too cluttered or "should this font be bigger than that?". So many endless errors but overall its a lot of fun to design them, haha. Above are just some bits from the current invites. After looking at it the next day, I may have to tweak it a bit. I think my favorite part from the whole design was creating the letter "A" with a mustache. Mustaches are their thing so I wanted to incorporate it somehow and I think I did it! :)

enter these giveaways:

1 comment: