touristy


ive lived by San Franciso my entire life. ive been there so many times. yet, it always seems so brand new and I seem to act like a tourist every time I go. haha. This past Saturday me, Bonnie and Michelle went. I feel like the trip was much more memorable then usual because I got to ride the cable car for the first time! I had no idea that it led you near the Pier (which is where we wanted to go). We did some shopping then took the trolley to Fisherman's Wharf. What an experience. its seriously so cool and only cost $6. For dinner we ate at Joes Crab Shack, then watched the fireworks that were held at Pier 39 (theyre having it every Saturday at 8pm of this month!), went to Ghiradelli Square & got the most delicious hot cocoa! mmm. What a fun Saturday! :)

enter this giveaway:
Twinkie Chan - First Monthly Blog Sponsor Giveaway - one more day to enter
prizes: bianca bunny print/postcard & $10 gift certificate
PLUS more prizes from other bloggers :)

P.S. Since ive been doing pretty well with my Custom Couple sales, heres another week special! now until Friday (October 25th) you can get 25% off on Custom Couple Portraits!
at check out click on *Apply a Discount Code* & enter code: PRETTYCOUPLES
note: discount code only works for the custom couple portraits

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me want to visit San Francisco so bad ahhh - gorgeous pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete