Friday update

im excited to get some Christmas stuff started! im planning on creating postcards, gift tags & stickers, prints and some printable cards. heres a sneak peak of what will be on the menu ;) it was inspired by Wednesday Addams and titled "A Wednesday Christmas". I thought it would be great to see Wednesday in a Christmas sweater. haha.
ive decided to extend the Custom Couple coupon! It expires on the 31st of October and it can only be used for the Custom Couple Portrait! (not the Christmas portrait or anything else).
25% off on Custom Coulple Portrait (only)  with code PRETTYCOUPLES (expires Thursday 10/31)

Don't forget to check out the Christmas Edition Couple Portrait in my shop! instead of the style you see in my regular customs portraits these are way different. im especially excited for this one because its one of my favorite styles to draw!
I also got to add one of my favorite illustrations to my shop. Pretty Dresses Postcards! I finally remembered to add them! haha.


Have a great weekend everyone!



5 comments:

  1. I love all your pieces! They're so lovely! I'm definitely ordering a Couples Portrait.

    xx Courtney
    chaseallyourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see all your christmas stuff. Are you making any Disney christmas gift tags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Wednesday Christmas illustration so much! And the couples portraits are adorable!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute love the christmas sweater and antler combo :)

    ReplyDelete