oh, theres more!

yes, yes & yes.. I have added more brooches to my shop! I had a relaxing night; painting and watching The Originals/New Girl/The Mindy Project. If you have not heard of The Originals, its a spin-off from The Vampire Diaries. Its actually just as good as TVD! Though, I miss Klaus being on TVD since I had my heart set on him and Caroline being together *sigh*. Anyways, back to my shop! I have also added a listing where you can order 8x10 prints. yay! Hope you all take a look! Might add more things tomorrow ;)

shop : Pretty Clementine
coupons : 10% off entire order with code "PRETTY" (does not expire)
other : free shipping on orders over $25 (US only)
special coupon : 25% off on Custom Couple Portraits with code "PRETTYCOUPLES" (expires Friday 10/25)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment