Movies : The Boxtrolls

my favorite form of animation is claymation! i literally tear up when watching any claymation/stop-motion film (i know, im so weird) but im just SO amazed at how beautiful it is. the detail and the amount of work that goes into it is just amazing and unbelievable. that being said, i have been waiting for The Boxtrolls for quite some time now! (of course, the way i found out about it was the fact that Simon Pegg is in it. haha). ive been following The Boxtrolls facebook and im so happy that they have been posting images of the characters and all its details. i found out yesterday that they have their own instagram!!
=O i mean, you have got to check out their IG and follow. You will be so incredibly amazed at those pictures and videos! if you have not heard of The Boxtrolls, its about an orphaned boy, Eggs, being raised by underground creatures called the Boxtrolls. Eggs has to save his family from an evil exterminator! the movie stars Elle Fanning, Issac Hempstead-Wright, Ben Kingsley, Simon Pegg (hehe), Nick Frost & MORE. you have got to check out the trailer ---> here.
heres a couple of my favorite images! amazing right!!?? i cant wait for this movie!!

The Boxtrolls comes out the 26th of September of THIS year!

--
Rosa
(all images are credited to the Boxtrolls instagram)

9 comments:

  1. oooooh!!! This looks amazing!! I love claymation and I love all the actors in this film!!! I can't wait for it to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this movie, I cant stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I feel the same way about claymation. Every time I watch the Boxtrolls trailer, my eyes start to well up! I look forward to anything LAIKA does. Have you seen Paranorman? It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The art style of this looks really nice :)


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been really excited about this too! I can't believe it's not coming out until Sept. Claymation is so fascinating.....all those tiny little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this film. The stop motion and art style looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, This is very informative and qualitative blog. Love to read and watch this.
    Health and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are PC Games and you have not yet played

    GTA Series best one game so GTA 3 Game Free

    Download

    ReplyDelete