beam me up, Scotty.

If you read my Past Couple of Days post, i mentioned that friday night was a little Star Trek girls night at my friends house. i also mentioned that i was going to DIY a Trekkie shirt as well. That didn't happen. i had no time to create such a thing. instead, i thought id do a "Star Trek Bound" (in relation to "Disney Bound"). So, of course red and black would have to do it! I also did my Starfleet Insignia brooch and you could see it in the second photo :)!
you probably cant tell, but I went as Montgomery Scott! haha. I had a lot of fun. we watch both movies! We had delicious pizza, chocolate chip cookies and drank ice tea and milk from wine glasses. I hope we do "girls nerd night" again and maybe watch Star Wars this time ;)
Star Trek is probably my favorite movie of the year. Though, until I watched The Worlds End. haha.
Still, Star Trek Into Darkness was brilliant and if you haven't seen it yet, please do!

hope you all had a lovely weekend!

also, don't forget:

 

1 comment:

  1. A Star Trek girls night sounds like so much fun. We always have Nicolas Cage nights :)

    ReplyDelete