Ew!

if you follow me on instagram then you might have seen this illustration already. if not, well, here it is! Im a huge Jimmy Fallon fan (hes my favorite SNL cast member. & Maya Rudolph) and I love the Ew sketches on his show! The recent sketch featured Seth Rogan and Zac Efron (swoon) and its probably my favorite one! haha. if you have not seen it, please do! its so hilarious! I would post a youtube video on here but the computer im using at the moment has it blocked =/ boo! Anywho, heres the illustration I did of the three of them :


i want to do another adding little props from the sketch and possibly do one of Gary the stepdad! haha. you can find more recent illustrations on my IG: @rozofthedead.





--
Rosa De Los Reyes



1 comment:

  1. lol too hilarious!!! I love your cartoony take on them, I saw where zac efron was on there but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet...but your awesome drawing has motivated me to watch it right now ;)

    ReplyDelete