Star Trek: Into Darkness

khan (Benedict Cumberbatch) & Kirk (Chris Pine) in Star Trek: Into Darkness

Im such a huge sci-fi fan BUT not a fan of the original Star Trek shows. I dont know, maybe i need to watch it from the beginning but it was just always so boring to me. When i first saw the previews to the first Star Trek movie (2009) i immediatly said "i need to watch it!" the previews won me over, i mean it looked really good.. and so did Chris Pines. haha. So i watched it and LOVED it! Of course when the previews to Star Trek: Into Darkness came out, there was no hesitation, it was already a must see for me. I barely just watched it last night, i wanted to see the midnight showing but things dont always go as planned. Anywho, i am so satisfied and its probably one of the best movies i have ever seen. Im not sure if this qualifies as a spoiler, but just in case, dont read my next sentence:
i loved that Scotty had a huge part in the movie, im a huge Simon Pegg fan and he is my favorite character in the movie!
ok, thats all. i just realized that wasnt a spoiler. haha. Another thing that i really liked was Khan. Benedict Cumberbatch (sp?) played a villain so amazingly well. And his voice! wow, it was pretty intense and made his character more evil. Such great acting in the movie. And you dont have to ask me about Spock (Zachery Quinto) and Kirk (Chris Pine) because theres is just no words just great characters.
If you have not seen Star Trek Into Darkness, please do! Especially you Sci-fi nerds. I want to see it again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Khan was brilliant in this movie! We saw it in 3D at the iMax. It was definitely one of my favorites this year :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really was! Im thinking the second time i see it, it will be in IMAX. TOO GOOD! :)

      Delete