monday favorites

Most of the time Mondays are pretty busy for me. So doodling and such doesnt happen often but i will try to squeeze in a little Pinterest since im on the computer all day! SHHHHHH! haha. I thought of something cool i can do every Monday from now on, how about "Monday Favorites"? I could show you some of the things im eyeballing! If there are any food or DIY's i will try to even do my own! Here are some of my favorites from today!
 
Gingerbread Pecan Almond Butter: i mean, really? The only one i have ever tasted was the one from Trader Joes and it was SOOOO GOOD! I cant wait to make this! 
Invisible Cookie Dough Ice Pops: these are definitely getting made once i buy a ice pop mold! These ice pops are made with Almond milk! how delicious does that sound? Try it!
Mini Spiced Chicken Burger w/ Mint Greek Yogurt: This looks and sounds so healthy! I been trying to eat a lot healthier and Pinterest has so many good recipes, im definitely going to make this!

Tell me some of your favorites!!


3 comments:

  1. Dude. Your blog is the cutest!!! I'm so happy that I came across it :)

    xoxoxo

    cloudychase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cookie dough popsicles look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete