I AM RAW!

Im thrilled to announce that i am having my second showcase with RAWartists. I did a showcase with them about 2 or so years ago in San Francsico but this time it will be in San Jose. Im even more exited that its in San Jose, because its 10x closer! I mean, SF isnt that far BUT at least i wont have to rush after work :) Whats so exciting about this opportunity is that i get to show the world my new pieces! My work has changed a lot from 2 years ago. I have really found who i am as an artist and have found the styles that really make me, me!
RAWartists is pretty dang cool! They search for incredibly talented (wait, am in that category? haha) folks; wether its Music, Art, Fashion, Hair, etc! They all come under one roof and share their talents! How exciting, right? Too be honest, im pretty nervous, BUT it'll be fun once the day comes!
You can check out my profile and if you are in the Bay Area and would like to go; you can buy tickets that are located on my RAW profile!
Details: June 20th,2013 // 8pm-12 // 21+ // Cocktail Attire (no jeans/caps/etc) // $10 advance/$15 at the door

I have actually started to sketch the new pieces i want to showcase! Adding a whole bunch of film inspirations! Im so excited! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment