Birthday Wish List

So, like i have said before.. i have been pretty indecisive with my birthday plans. I finally decided today that i didnt want to do any party anymore, but i will be spending the saturday before my birthday at the Walt Disney Family Museum in SF. I love that museum, so what better way to spend my birthday? :)
Heres a collage i made of the things that i want for my birthday. I think the only thing i could afford would be Mindy Kalings book. haha. but it doesnt hurt to dream :)
 
Top, left - right : Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling, I'm All Cheers Dress in Sundae Best, BIRKELAND.
Bottom, left - right : RÅSKOG, Girl's Heart Sweater, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Art and Creation of Walt Disney's Classic Animated Film Book.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment