Fitness Log: 1



Just got back from the gym not too long ago, it was a tough one but i feel amazing.
I have been going to the gym for about 4 weeks now, every other day.
What i shouldve done was start writing all the things i have been doing when i first started, BUT i didnt think about that till today. Actually it was my friends brilliant idea.
I have been complaining a ton about how much weight i have gain. Pretty much the biggest reason why, because i cant fit into a lot of my clothes *insert sad face here* really sad stuff, so i really want to get my weight down and fit into all my pretty clothes!
One thing he said was to take a picture of myself and keep track of the progress. I wont post any pics of myself like that on here but thats a good idea. I will however, try to remember all the things i did and how many times and what not! So, i hope my fitness post isnt boring for all, really its for me to keep track! BUUUUUUUUT, i do encourage working out.. it really makes you feel good about yourself! Well, at least for me.

Friday 3/22:
- Eliptical // 25 mins
- Leg Press // 5 sets 14 reps
- Squats // 10
- Arms // 3 sets 10 reps
- Steps // 5 mins - i was exhausted haha





No comments:

Post a Comment