my 10 obsessions



1. DONUTS. anyone who knows me, knows i LOVE donuts. not sure when the obsession started but i have alway wanted to open my own donut shop. SERIOUSLY. Its one of my life dreams. haha. The photo above are donut ornaments i got at Urban Outfitters. They were on sale when i got them ;)

1. COFFEE. coffee. coffee. im not just obsessed, im really addicted. is that the same thing? i cant go a day without it, thats pretty bad.. but its the truth. im more energized when i have it & when i dont i get very exhausted. Not only does it wake me up, but it taste soooooo good. I always get a grande Iced Caramel Machiatto, sometimes with an extra shot.

3. COLLARS. collars are in right now & yes, i am one of their fans! i wish i had more! For me they just make an outfit 10x more cute! im on a hunt for more of them.. or i can simply learn how to make them ;)

4. TIM BURTON. Tim Burton has always been so inspiring to me. I have been obsessed with him since i started getting serious about drawing. He is also what helped me show my work to people. I solitude myself when it comes to drawing and i never use to show people my drawings but then i found out how private Tim Burton was with his work and now look at him.. hes got books with his art, he makes movies, exhibits, etc.
5. NAIL POLISH. i love nail polish. my favorite brand is Essie and my favorite color from it is Eternal Optimist! which is the pink bottle in the front.
6. STAR WARS. im a huge SW fan!! the picture above is my collection but missing some that couldnt fit on the shelve. also, ignore Ariel and Belle for now, theyre obviously not SW, haha. I love Star Wars and i will keep collecting till i die =P
7. MJ PERFUME. Marc Jacobs, Daisy! my favorite scent ever, ever, ever! :) 
8. DISNEY. Anything Disney, i am obsessed. Ariel is one of my favorite Disney Characters and the photo above is a "piggy bank" i got back in 06 (i think?) when i went to Disneyland. I dont really use it as a bank but i just love it displayed in my room. 
9. MOVIES. I LOVE MOVIES. Especially at the theaters. well, minus some people talking and kicking my chair, thats happened a few times :( I hope to own a bunch when im old haha. One of my favorite films is Who Framed Roger Rabbit, i found this VHS at a Goodwill and grabbed it instantly! I have the DVD but i obviously had to have the VHS too. duh!
10. MACARONS. If im anywhere and spot a place that sells macarons, i HAVE to try it. This macaron was from a little market in Santana Row (San Jose, CA). Its chocolate and it was pretty good! i hope to go to paris someday JUST to try their macarons. Ok, maybe sight see and all that jazz too, but mainly the macarons.

Well those are just 10 out of a million things im obsessed with. haha.
What are your obsessions?



No comments:

Post a Comment