Tea Party Wonderland: Decor 1




 Thank God for Michaels! I went to find some things to decorate my nieces "Tea Party Wonderland" birthday party coming up next Saturday and i found a bunch of tea party things! I bought a big teapot plaque and some mini teapots, cupcakes and tea cups. Then found an "A" in the clearance section, as well as a little cake stand. I also bought doilies (which are a "must need" for tea parties, of course!) and a metal trinket (not picture). Its a lot of fun searching for decorations for this party and im excited to see how it looks in the end!


Of course, i had to paint all of them! I used Martha Stewart Crafts paint and sticked with pastels!

Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable idea! I love Michael's. You will have to post photos of how the party turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! i will definitely make a post about the party! :)

      Delete