Fast 6 + Like Crazy


Tyrese Gibson (Roman) in Fast & Furious 6

Sunday, i FINALLY watched Fast & Furious 6! WOW. I pretty much didnt care that there were a ton of other people in the theater because i kept gasping & saying "omg" "noooo!" out loud! haha. It was pretty amazing and i recommend it! I cant believe how many Fast & Furious movies there are, its insane! haha. But this movie really lived up to the hype.
 
Anton Yelchin (Jacob) & Felicity Jones (Anna) in Like Crazy

I also got to watch Like Crazy sunday night. This movie isnt new, but i have been wanting to see it for a while and just found out that it was on Netflix. If you havent heard of it, its an indie film starring Anton Yelchin & Felicity Jones - directed by Drake Doremus. Its about two young college students who fall in love but distance seems to get in their way. I loved the film. I think it showed so much realness of the struggles and love between a couple.




 

1 comment:

  1. i just discovered you from scathingly brilliant i really like your cute drawings :)
    I have heard the Fast and the Furious 6 was good and I guess for a summer stunt movie it probably is good. I can't wait to see the lone ranger and despicable me 2. I saw Like Crazy recently, and I agree that it portrays the struggles of long distance relationships well

    ReplyDelete