Favorite Lush Products

favorite lush products 2

when i was teen i use to hate walking by the LUSH store at the mall! it had that super strong smell and i never went inside. little did i know, they would be carrying my favorite products everrrr. haha. i ended up going into the store with my friend years back and realized how great their products were. i was so in awe of the bath bomb collection that its become a tradition now to gift them to my girl friends for Christmas! :)

one of the reasons i decided to switch to Lush was because i really wanted to try something more natural. i have terrible/oily skin and i never really use to take care of my face/hair/skin. every product that ive used has done nothing and i figured why not give Lush a try! especially since ive read such great reviews!
the first thing i ever bought from Lush is the Bubble Gum lip balm/scrub, mainly because my lips tend to dry out fast (chapstick is my best friend). its worked wonders but lately i have been forgetting to use it, haha. not only does the scrub help your lips but the smell and taste is delicious! haha.

1. Cupcake / Fresh Face Mask : i bought this specifically for my oily face. ive used it about 3 times since i bought it and it expires in couple days (so, i will be using it tonight and tomorrow). Cupcake has cocoa powder as one of its ingredients which makes your face smell like chocolate! haha. its pretty cool! but not only does it smell yummy, my face just feels so good after rinsing! one thing to keep in mind about the fresh face mask is that they have to be refrigerated and only last for a couple weeks (theyre also only sold in stores and not online). i actually keep forgetting that i have it since its in the ref! haha.

2. Shine So Bright / Hair Treatment : my hair has been damaged for yearrrrrrrs. i havent had a trimmed in forever and my split ends are out of control. well, couple weeks ago i decided that i wanted to dye my hair (which i havent done in about 8 years) so i figured, its time to start taking care of my mane! i trimmed my hair, dyed it and started using this product. its my life savor and its smells sooooo good! i apply it two times a day.

3. Herbalism / Cleanser : i use this product mainly for my face! i cut off my usual face cleansers and switched to this gem. i cant even tell you how amazing this product it. it feels so good on my face and feels even better after rinsing. such a huge difference from the other products i use to use. my face feels so soft! one of the perks is that it also handles my oily skin! ;) i use it every day, morning and night.

4. Breath of God & Aquatic / Toothy Tabs : ive always had a love/hate relationship with toothpaste. you just never know whats good for you and whats not. one day while scrolling through the Lush site i came across the Toothy Tabs and thought "hm. interesting". curiosity hit and my next visit to the store i walked out with two in hand! there were a couple reviews ive read about some of them having a weird smell from the natural ingredients. honestly, it doesnt bug me one bit. the results? amazing! my teeth not only feel good from them but theve whitened! tip: Toothy Tabs come in these cute little cardboard boxes which is good because its recyclable but sucks because once it gets wet your Toothy Tabs are over. i didnt think about this until i read a review and the next couple days the box started getting a bit wet. i bought the Shampoo Bar Tin to put my Toothy Tabs in! so now theyre safe! ;)

5. Sea Spray / Hair Gel : i decided to give this spray a go after reading so many good reviews from my favorite bloggers/instagramers. also because i dont usually put anything in my hair and if i do, its gotta be something good for it. it seriously makes my hair look good, feel good and it smells great! i use it after i curl my hair!

BONUS!
6. Sandstone & Ice Blue / Soap : on my last visit to Lush they gave me a small bag full of samples. out of all of them ive only had a chance to try these two.. and well, i love them! especially Sandstone! i love that it also scrubs. i cant wait to get it on my next visit to the store! :)


Do you like Lush? what are your favorite products?
x


3 comments:

  1. I love LUSH! I'm a big fan of the Celestial moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our closest Lush is like 3 hours away in Nashville (our Lush closed years ago) buuut I do plan on visiting soon so this gives me a great guideline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Lush products :)
    I haven't tried any one the products you listed but they sound good :)
    I really like their coconut body powder and their coconut shampoo and conditioner for curly hair
    also their body butters

    ReplyDelete