website

hello all! has it been a week since my last post? woopsie. I have been pretty busy getting some illustrations done, I have not had the time to blog =/ I also missed Animation Talk Tuesday last Tuesday.. but I will have something up tomorrow :) anywho, I figured today would be a good day to bring up my new website (& domain). I have actually had a website for quite sometime but recently created a new one to showcase more of a portfolio. Its still in the works but im pretty thrilled about it.

illustration page on my new website

my domain has changed from rosaclementine.com to rosadelosreyes.com. You can find pages full of my work (with more to come). I still have a lot of organizing to do. You will also see both my shops added. Im in the process of transferring all my prints and paintings to my new Etsy shop (rosadelosreyes.etsy.com) and keeping all the brooches and crafty work in my Storenvy shop (prettyclementine.storenvy.com). hoping people wont get confused but im doing things one step at a time. haha.

hope you guys take a look at the new website.
have a great week!





--
Rosa


 

No comments:

Post a Comment