First Post of The New Year.


Welcome to my new blog, The Rosa Dairies. For those of you who do not know a thing about me, i am Rosa Aplaon and i am an artist. I paint, draw, craft, design.. I also love movies, fashion, quotes, poems, animation, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Tim Burton, The Vampire Diaries and God. My blog will consist of all of the above plus more.
I have tried many times to start a blog but fail everytime, it mostly has to do with.. "what do i blog about?"
but i realize how much i do, creatively, and i want to show you all my work along with the things i like and love :)

To tell you a little more about myself,
I live in a small town in California. Bay Area bound. 
I am 24 years old and i am a Filipino-American. I have a boyfriend, a best friend, a handful of amazing friends and the best family anyone could ask for. 
I didnt grow up with much but I grew up knowing i can have so much more then just "things": Creating, the amazing people in my life and God are more than enough for me.
The littlest things make me smile, im easily amused, and I believe in miracles.


Heres a quote for you all:
"Sometimes I wish I could microwave my dreams.. But I know they’ll taste better when they come out of the oven.." - Banks




Stay tuned for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment