Wish List.

There are so many things i want for Christmas. Dont think i will get at least one of them, but hey its nice to have a wish list ;)
My favorite perfume, which i have only owned a little tiny sample bottle and spray myself a few times whenever i am at Sephora, is Marc Jacobs Daisy ($65)! I am in love.. and one of these days i will own the actual bottle. One day.
Believe it or not i have owned my current curling iron for over 10 years! so shocking.. it works, but you can tell that its dying and doesnt produce too much heat. So, im in need of a new one! Saw this curling iron at Target, Remington Keratin Therapy Curling Iron, and im going to try my best to get it! its $28, which isnt that bad for my pocket.
Two cameras that i have been wanting for sooooooooooooooooooooooo long, yes thats a long "so", is the Nikon 1 J1 10MP Digital ($200 at Target) in white & Polaroid 300 Instant ($70 at Target). I love taking pictures and those two would be a dream!
So, i been seeing this heart sweater everywhere, in different colors, and found out that its a J Crew sweater - J.Crew Heart-intarsia wool-blend sweater - im not sure about the price but im guessing its around $60-$80?? I love the tanned colored one.
The Bamboo Splash (& Capture) have been on my wish list for YEARS. Its about $80 and im really thinking of getting it soon!
Such a purse lover! Though.... i do not buy them often. Usually i get my sisters hand-me-downs (which are STILL in great shape and CUTE) or i get them as gifts. The Pin Dots and Proper Bag (black one) if from Modcloth and i have been wanting it since last christmas but it always seems to be out of stock. its $55 and thats not too bad considering a lot of Modcloth items are way more than that =/ The mint green one is from Target - Mossimo® Solid Satchel ($19-$25). I have eyed it a few times walking into Target but i just never have the money for it (at that time).
Shoes: Heart for the Hills Heel (green) is $43 from Modcloth and is one of the cutest shoes i have ever seen in my life! That goes the same for the brown ones - Beets Me Wedge ($40) from Modcloth.
Last but not least, animation books - a.k.a. Disney books. haha. Abrams The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms and Beyond ($85) - which is a book of Disney's art work and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs The Art and Creation of Walt Disney's Classic Animated Film Book ($35) - The title pretty much speaks for itself.
 
Well, there you have it! My (long) Wish List :)
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment