Drawings + Dark Shadows + Frankenweenie

Here are a couple drawings i did today at work. I always gotta try to stay sane at my job, im in front of a computer for 8 hours.. haha.


The other day i finally saw the trailer to Tim Burtons new movie Dark Shadows. Ive seen stills of the movie before but never got around to seeing the trailer. I am a huge Tim Burton fan.. everything he has created.. i absolutely love. but.. When i saw the trailer to Dark Shadows, i got a little confused. I am aware of Dark Shadows being a tv show back in the late 60s - early 70's, but i have never seen an episode.
Heres the trailer (via. YouTube):

Now, im not confused with the story or anything, just that.. the trailer didnt make me go "OMG! I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!" Also, im not a fan of how Johnny Depp looks =/ haha.
I mean, it looks "ok" to me, and thats never happened to me with a Tim Burton film before o_o
BUT.. i trust Tim, so MAYBE it will be a good movie. We'll see. Great cast though!!

Dark ShadowsAn imprisoned vampire, Barnabas Collins, is set free and returns to his ancestral home, where his dysfunctional descendants are in need of his protection.
Release Date: May 11, 2012
Cast
Johnny Depp - Barnabas
Eva Green - Angelique Bouchard
Michelle Pfeiffer - Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
Chloe Grace Moretz - Carolyn Stoddard
Helena Bonham Carter - Dr. Julia Hoffman


Frankenweenie (2012)
As for Frankenweenie, i have been a big fan of this movie and have been waiting for news/the trailer since i found out Tim Burton was remaking it.
Tim Burton created a short film in 1984 called Frankenweenie. Its a black and white film and you can actually find and watch it on YouTube.
Heres a touch (via. YouTube):
Frankenweenie (1984)A young boy sets out to revive his dead pet using the monstrous power of science.

Tim Burton is remaking his short film into a motion picture but in stop-motion animation instead. I saw the trailer the day it got annouced.


I also saw the trailer when i went to go see The Lorax and it was even more amazing in the big screen. I almost cried. haha. not really, but it was pretty amazing. 



Frankenweenie (2012): Young Victor conducts a science experiment to bring his beloved dog Sparky back to life, only to face unintended, sometimes monstrous, consequences.

Release Date: October 5, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment