Friday faves : geek love

geek love

 
 
Happy Friday!! ive put together a bunch of awesome geek like things I have been wanting!!
 
♥  Scrolling through Forever 21's website (finding clothes for Hawaii hehe) I stumbled upon THIS awesome Simpsons sweater. OMG. as a long time fan.. I just gotta have it!
 
♥  Yummy You! scarf by Twinkie Chan on Modcloth! whaaaaa?? I would say this is more in the ADORABLEY CUTE than geeky category though. such a fan of hers!
 
♥  Mermaid bookends! Mermaids! Books! Double amazing! I go kinda nuts seeing awesome bookends like this! My most favorite(s) though? the Star Wars ones!
 
♥  now if only they had Scotty! haha but these Star Trek salt and pepper shakers are on my list for my future home! I need these!
 
♥  Shakespeare and Star Wars.. now that's my kind of combo. I have a Star wars collection and a small collection of Shakespeare books and I would love to add this William Shakespeare's Star Wars book! This is actually A MUST HAVE!
 
♥  This duvet cover is pretty pricey for me and if any of you find something similar & cheap please let me know! I love this so much!
 
♥  When I saw this Clock I immediately thought of Peter Pan! I want this in my home!
 
♥  So im kind of getting tired of unplugging and plugging the different USB cords to my computer when im working.. I should probably consider purchasing a USB hub! I found this Cloud USB Hub that I am thinking of getting soon!
 
 
hmmmm, I would say this is probably my Christmas wish list ;) haha.
this and money for Disneyland! =P
Have a great weekend!
 
--
Rosa Clementine

6 comments:

  1. oh man, LOVE those salt and pepper shakers. I guess I have another thing to add to my ever growing modcloth wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Twinkie Chan. I have an icecream scoop hairclip and a cupcake beanie by her. I am saving up for the scarf as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky!! im wanting a scarf so bad! haha shes pretty awesome!

      Delete